Pop-up markets we love in Charlotte
There's no lack of fun, once a season markets for you to explore each year here in the QC. Each pop-up offers something different and fits a different customer, but all are a total blast! Read on to see what markets we're loving around Charlotte and why.
1. Vintage Charlotte - a collective of all things handmade and vintage. This market happens twice a year (plus smaller events centering around holidays), mainly at Camp North End. They take over an old warehouse which beautifully completes the scene for this vintage extravaganza. We try our hardest to get to one of their markets a year and always walk away with killer vintage goods. Next Market: Not yet announced (but will update when it has been!)
2. Front Porch Sundays - Our favorite monthly pop-up market happens right next to Sycamore Brewing off of the Rail Trail. This market makes for a fun summer Sunday with over 60 local vendors from boutiques, to t-shirts, yummy tastes, beer and more. If you've been thinking of moving to South End, visiting this market will give you the quintessential afternoon in the bustling neighborhood. Next Market: August 5th from 11a-4p
3. Girl Tribe Pop-Up - This all pink-all over massive pop-up market also happens in South End and attracts women from all over the region for a day of serious retail therapy. They always find fun ways to round out the experience that don't have to include shopping, which we're all for! At the end of 2017, Girl Tribe Co. started a pop-up shop on Camden Road. They had a time frame through the holidays and ended up staying! It just goes to show that starting small and growing your following pays off. Next Market: Not yet announced!
4. Starving Artists Market - This market pops up all around town at multiple locations, with the newest spot being the recently moved Charlotte Art League. They truly support the small crafters and artists looking for a place to find new customers around Charlotte. Next market: July 21st at 26 Acres Brewing
5. Midwood Market - This quarterly Plaza Midwood street fair happens across the three blocks of Commonwealth Avenue in the heart of Plaza Midwood. Expect 50+ vendors, all with a true tie to Charlotte. The one quickly approaching on July 22nd is in part of Cops on the Block, supporting the Special Olympics (aka double the fun)! There will be a collective section for Queen City Makers, another traveling pop-up shop around town.